Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Tortoise Mortise

Just thought I would throw a couple of pictures of my very first mortise on the site for posterity. The reason I called it my tortoise mortise is because it took me nearly two hours to knock it out. Like I've said before time is not the issue with this build I just want to successfully complete the end table. It may not end up being perfect, but it has to be usable.



Please let me know if you see anything I could improve on or make any suggestions you think may help me speed up the process. Thanks for visiting the WV Woodshed!!!

Until my next post,

Keep Your Mind on your Fingers and your Fingers on your Hands!!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a good mortise to me. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done. They do take time to do but it's the end result is what counts!

    ReplyDelete