Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Call for suggestions, guidance and/or constructive criticism...

I am trying to figure out what I can do to improve the content at the WV Woodshed. I get limited feedback, so my insecure side is assuming that the content lacks the intellectual mojo to entice discussion and/or the oafish ignorance to incite a verbal bashing. Either way, my original intent with publishing my experiences was to receive both positive and negative feedback, which brings me to this post.

Often I wonder what others think of the content I am posting. Is there enough detail in the descriptions of my processes, is my grammar and punctuation meeting their expectations (no language major here, for sure), are the subjects relevant, how do they perceive my (attempted humorous) writing style, are my photos successful at depicting the points I am trying to convey and the list goes on and on and on.

So here is your chance to help me give you more of what you want. Your opportunity to let me know what aspect of the site most disturbs you. It's your big opportunity to really give me the what for, send me back to school and/or go gangsta' up and in here. Whatever you think!!! I want to hear it, woodworker to woodworker or blogger to blogger. It doesn't have to be overly detailed or long winded. Just to the point and honest. Honestly, I just want to grow from both a woodworking and blogging perspective, so come on, Hit Me With All That Ya' Got, I Can Take Honest, I Can...

Until my next post...

KEEP YOUR MIND ON YOUR FINGERS AND YOUR FINGERS ON YOUR HANDS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment