Saturday, April 27, 2013

Early Sources Of Inspiration...

The end of this week has been filled with non-woodworking efforts related to my employment, so my shop has been silent nearly all week. Instead of the normal post about what I am doing in the shop I thought I would post a few links to several of the sites that provided inspiration to me as I was getting started. Below is a list of the sites in no particular order. I hope next week's post will be a little nosier.


These are just a few of the sites that provided the fuel to my fire and I greatly appreciate all the effort each of these contributors has provided. I realize a lot of the links are so commonly known that most people will already be aware, but I am hopeful someone may stumble across at least one they were not.

Hope everyone has a great week with lots of shop time.

Until my next post:

KEEP YOUR MIND ON YOUR FINGERS AND YOUR FINGERS ON YOUR HANDS…



No comments:

Post a Comment